1 Wilson Pond Road
N Monmouth, ME 04265
Office Phone: 207-933-2108
- Open May 8th through Columbus Day, Oct. 12th.
- Campsite & Cabin Rentals: Based on a family consisting of two adults and 4 children (ages 17 & under).
- Reservations: Recommended especially during the peak period of July 1st to August 31st.
- A 2 night minimum is required for campsites. From June 6th to August 15th prime sites and cabins are rented on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday only.
- A 3 night minimum stay is required for holiday weekends and must be paid in full in advance.
- If changing reservations during check-in to decrease a stay, you will be charged for length of the original reservation.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Travelers Checks are accepted.
- As a special gift, give a "Gift Card" for a camping weekend.
- Pets are welcome. (Except in our Cabins) Proof of rabies vaccine is required.
- Reservations for less than 7 days will only be taken 60 days in advance, except for Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend & County Western Jamboree Weekend.
- Deposits: 50% deposit is required within 14 days of making reservation. Payment in full is required on arrival except holiday weekends which require full payment in advance. Personal checks are not accepted upon arrival.
- Reservations made less than 14 days in advance require deposit at time reservation is made.
- Holidays: Prepay in full, no refunds.
- Deposits by personal check will only be accepted if received two weeks prior to arrival
- Reservations made less than two weeks in advance of check-in date must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- Non Payment of Deposit will result in forfeiture of reservation.
- All cabin reservations must be guaranteed by a Credit Card. Payment in full is required on arrival except holiday weekends which require full payment in advance.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Travelers Checks accepted.
- Personal checks WILL NOT be accepted upon arrival
Boating and Fishing
There is a $6.00 per stay launching fee for the use of our ramp.
All boats on trailers must be launched from the boat ramp and MUST BE registered at the office. Please bring boat registration number to office with you.
Dock space is available for a fee. Boats can be rented at the store. A deposit is required on all rentals
Fishing licenses are required and are sold at the office
|Children and Seniors||3.00/day||7.00/night|
|Sites||In Season May 22nd to Sept.7th, 2015||Off Season May 8th to May 21st, 2015 Sept. 8th to Columbus Day (Excluding Country Western Jamboree)||Country Western Jamboree Sept. 18-20, 2015|
|100's & 200's||$42.00 night - $273.00 week||$33.00/night||$70.00/2 nights|
|300's||$37.00 night - $241.00 week||$29.00/night||$62.00/2 nights|
|Waterfront||$47.00 night - $306.00 week||$37.00/night||$70.00/2 nights|
|Sewer Sites (1-18)||$51.00 night - $332.00 week||$41.00/night||$86.00/2 nights|
|Safari Sites (no w/e)||$32.00 night - $208.00 week||$25.00/night||$52.00/2 nights|
|Log Cabins||$71.00 night - $472.00/week||$61.00/night||$126.00/2 nights|
Cabins are rented on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday, from June 6th to August 15th. During the off season cabins can be rented for a minimum of 2 nights except for Memorial and Labor Day Weekends which require a 3 night stay. Occupancy is limited to 1 family consisting of 2 adults and up to 4 children (ages 17 & under) per unit. Cabins have electricity, ¼ bath, small refrigerator and sleeps 6. You provide dishes, bedding, etc. Showers are located nearby.