1 Wilson Pond Road
N Monmouth, ME 04265
Office Phone: 207-933-2108
- Open May 9th through Oct. 13.
- Campsite & Cabin Rentals: Based on a family consisting of two adults and 4 children (ages 17 & under).
- Reservations: Recommended especially during the peak period of July 1 to August 31.
- A 2 night minimum is required for campsites. From June 7 to August 16 prime sites and cabins are rented on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday only.
- 3 night stay required for holiday weekends
- Reservations for the 4th of July are accepted for the week only until May 1st
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Travelers Checks are accepted.
- As a special gift, give a "Gift Card" for a camping weekend.
- Pets are welcome. (Except in our Cabins) Proof of rabies vaccine is required.
- Starting 2014 - Reservations for less than 7 days will only be taken 60 days in advance, except for Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend & County Western Jamboree Weekend.
- Deposits: 50% deposit is required within 14 days of making reservation. Personal checks are not accepted upon arrival.
- Holidays: Prepay in full, no refunds.
- Deposits by personal check will only be accepted if received two weeks prior to arrival
- Reservations made less than two weeks in advance of check-in date must be guaranteed by a credit card.
- Non Payment of Deposit will result in forfeiture of reservation.
- All cabin reservations must be guaranteed by a Credit Card. Payment in full is required on arrival.
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Cash, Travelers Checks accepted.
- Personal checks WILL NOT be accepted upon arrival
Boating and Fishing
There is a $6.00 per visit launching fee for the use of our ramp.
All boats on trailers must be launched from the boat ramp and must be registered at the office.
Dock space is available for a fee. Boats can be rented at the store. A deposit is required on all rentals
Fishing licenses are required and are sold at the office
|Children and Seniors||3.00/day||7.00/night|
|Sites||In Season May 17 to Sept.9, 2013||Off Season May 10 to May 16, 2013 Sept. 9 to Columbus Day (Excluding Country Western Jamboree)||Country Western Jamboree Sept. 13-15, 2013|
|100's & 200's||$41 .00 night - $267.00 week||$33.00/night||$68.00/2 nights|
|300's||$36.00 night - $234.00 week||$29.00/night||$60.00/2 nights|
|Waterfront||$46.00 night - $299.00 week||$37.00/night||$68.00/2 nights|
|Sewer Sites (1-18)||$50.00 night - $326.00 week||$41.00/night||$84.00/2 nights|
|Safari Sites (no w/e)||$31.00 night - $202.00 week||$25.00/night||$50.00/2 nights|
|Log Cabins||$69.00 night - $459.00/week||$61.00/night||$124.00/2 nights|
Cabins are rented on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday, from June 7 to August 16. During the off season the cabins can be rented for a minimum of 2 nights except for Memorial and Labor Day Weekends which require a 3 night stay. Occupancy is limited to 1 family consisting of two adults and 4 children (ages 17 & under) per unit. Cabins have electricity, 1/4 bath, small refrigerator and sleeps 6. You provide dishes, pots, pans, etc. Showers are located nearby.
Holiday Weekends and Country Western Jamboree Sites must be paid in full prior to arrival. If changing reservations during check-in to decrease stay, you will be charged for length of original reservation.